Model: Sentiero // Diagnostic
- Color touch screen (3.5” graphic LCD)
- QWERTY keyboard allows inputting patient demographics onto the device
- Stores up to 1000 tests
- Long battery life
- Ultra-compact: Less than 4” wide and only 8.5” high
- Software available in English, Spanish, French and many other languages.
- Patient editing software (MIRA) to transfer data to computer via USB and further export functions to other EMR software (optional).
- NOAH compatible
- Printing via label printer, pdf, or using MIRA software
- Entertainment mode available for all OAE modules
- Multichannel FMDPOAE – frequency modulation
- Retest failed frequencies option
- Several customizable pre-sets for diagnostic settings with different parameters
- Scissor Paradigm is used for threshold estimation and input-output functions. It varies the intensity difference between the two stimuli to maximize response amplitude which reduces test time!
- Customizable DPOAE protocols between 800 – 10kHz with up to 30 points per octave allow you to get as much interoctave information as needed.
Device dimensions: 209 x 98 x 52 mm, ca. 500 g,
Display: 240 x 320 pixel; graphic LCD 3.5”, resistive touch screen, real time-clock, piezo-electric sound generator, USB, Output voltage and nominal impedance (headphone socket): 5 Vpp, 32 Ω Power consumption: max. 2 W.
Memory capacity: up to 1000 patients, ca. 1000 tests (dependent on test type). Results can be sorted by birthdate, name, patient ID, examiner, date and time